St. Mary Help of Christians Catholic Church subsidizes the tuition for Catholic children whose families are active parishioners* of St. Mary Help of Christians Catholic Church. Those active members may also receive multi-child discounted tuition rates. Second children will receive a 20% discount, third children will receive a 40% discount, fourth children will receive a 60% discount, and fifth children will receive an 80% discount.
Non-Catholic, multi-child families receive a 5% discount for second children, a 10% discount for third children, a 15% discount for fourth children, and a 20% discount for fifth children.
Tuition assistance may also be available to qualifying families. Applications and required supporting documents should be submitted online to FACTS by March 15, 2023. Families registering after March 15 should contact Mrs. Webster, principal, to request assistance.
A $200 Registration Fee is required per child. Registration fees are not refundable.
Tuition Payment Plans
Tuition may be paid by one of four methods:
- Prepayment in full in August
- Two semester payments in August and January
- Ten monthly payments from August to May
- Twelve monthly payments from July to June
Registration fees and tuition are paid online through the FACTS school management program. A FACTS ParentPortal account will be created upon enrollment. Applications for tuition assistance, if applicable, are also submitted through FACTS.
* An active parishioner is defined as one who is a registered member of St. Mary Help of Christians Church, attends Mass on Sundays and Holy Days, and contributes to St. Mary’s Church using personal checks, on-line giving, or the envelope system. An affirmation of active parishioner status is required annually. In addition to at least one parent being registered, attending, and contributing, the child/children attending St. Mary’s School must be Baptized and members of the Catholic Church. Active members of Catholic Churches other than St. Mary’s should provide membership, attendance, and financial records at time of enrollment.